apap Production Studio
The apap Production Studio is located at one of Berlin´s hot spots – Uferstudios in Wedding, is a remarkable unit open to host all the apap artists for residencies and different formats of presentation. Best place to be connected to the international performance and contemporary dance scene in Berlin, to meet, discuss, show and see performances, follow artists.
apap – advancing performing arts project / Performing Europe 2020
apap – advancing performing arts project is an international network of 11 cultural organisations from all over Europe. The project, apap-performing Europe 2020, is supported by the “Creative Europe Programme of the EU, it is implemented throughout a four-years period (1st of June 2016 – 30th of May 2020). apap – performing Europe 2020 is dedicated to the sustainable support of contemporary dance and performance in Europe and abroad, including a special cooperation with “Maqamat/Beit El Raqs” in Lebanon “, as well as a strong focus on enlarging audiences and a knowledge-transfer between cultural organizations.
Trailers and Video Documentations
- Christina Ciupke, Jasna L. Vinovrški: NOW AND THEN (2018)
- Felix M. Ott, Bahar Temiz: M.A.R.S. (2017)
- Karol Tyminski: CHURCH OF NON-DIVINE (2017)
- Christina Ciupke, Igor Dobricic, Boris Hauf, Mehdi Toutain-Lopez: ASSEMBLING THE OBJECT OF DISCOMFORT (2016)
- Felix M. Ott, Dmitry Paranyushkin, Diego Agulló: MEDITATION ON NON DESTRUCTION (2016)